We are a diverse, collaborative and agile team focused upon our shared goal to provide the analytics needed for next-generation biomanufacturing. We believe AI-based analytics can transform biomanufacturing and help bring better quality medicines to market more quickly and at lower cost. Our work will transform patients lives.
Why we need you
We are looking for a Bioinformatician to lead data integration efforts for our Cell Therapy manufacturing programme. Working with bench scientists and our AI team, you will design and implement FAIR solutions to capture and integrate diverse biological data (images, mass spectra, cell assays, sample tracking). You will lead on data warehousing, versioning and developing APIs to feed AI pipelines. The ideal candidate will have hands-on biological data integration experience and a track record of interdisciplinary research.
This is an opportunity to apply your expertise to unlock a whole new area of Medicine.
Join us to help transform millions of lives.
What will you be doing?
- Working with Cell Biology and Bioanalytics teams to capture experimental data.
- Creating data integration workflows.
- Streamlining data capture and integration across the project.
- Versioning data and maintaining backups.
- Working with AI developers and engineers to create new AI pipelines.
- Leading frequent on-site data integration meetings in Dublin and Galway.
- Contributing to wider infrastructure projects to improve bioinformatics in the organisation.
- Generating marketing material for prospective and existing customers.
- Tracking technical/application trends within you area.
- Joining knowledge transfer sessions with the wider company and external partners.
What skills are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience with biological data integration.
- Advanced understanding of FAIR concepts.
- Experience with Knowledge Graphs and creating APIs.
- Familiarity with Cloud storage platforms.
What type of colleague are we looking for?
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within and at times lead an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to travel to frequent site meetings and conferences.
- Good communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
What will you gain?
Our mission is to transform how biological medicines are produced. If you want to make a difference and are passionate about our mission, then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are not concerned with where you live but core hours of work are 09:00-17:00 (Dublin time).To discuss this role further please send a detailed C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org