Machine Learning Software Engineer
We are a diverse, collaborative and agile team focused upon our shared goal to provide the analytics needed for next-generation biomanufacturing. We believe AI-based analytics can transform biomanufacturing and help bring better quality medicines to market more quickly and at lower cost. Our work will transform patients lives.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and flexible ML Software Engineer to work on clearly-identified AI problems in biomanufacturing. You will design and implement state-of-the-art solutions to automate our ML/DL lifecycle, working alongside ML engineers from our project partners at Intel Ireland. The ideal candidate will have hands-on engineering experience in ML automation using open-source frameworks.
This is an opportunity to apply your expertise to unlock a whole new area of Medicine.
Join us to help transform millions of lives.
What will you be doing?
- Developing an automation platform to apply our main ETL patterns and model architectures to laboratory data to quickly identify optimal solutions.
- Working with bioinformaticians to bridge our Laboratory and Data Science teams.
- Driving laboratory data through your automated model building platform.
- Integrating reporting, XAI analyses and concept drift tests into your platform.
- Packaging best models for shipping to Production.
- Supporting existing ML products alongside Operations and Data Science.
- Contributing to underpinning R&D and infrastructure projects to improve ML maturity in the organisation.
- Generating marketing material for prospective and existing customers.
- Tracking technical/application trends within your area.
- Joining knowledge transfer sessions with the AI team, company and partners.
What skills are we looking for?
- 1+ years’ experience with ML Lifecycle Management tools.
- Good understanding of ML and DL concepts.
- Highly proficient in Python.
- Experience with containerisation tools and microservices.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
What type of colleague are we looking for?
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within and at times lead an interdisciplinary team.
- Good communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible both in job role and problem solving.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
What will you gain?
Our mission is to transform how biological medicines are produced. If you want to make a difference and are passionate about our mission, then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are not concerned with where you live but core hours of work are 09:00-17:00 (Dublin time).
To discuss this role further please send a detailed C.V. to: Paul.email@example.com