WHO WE ARE
The valitacell.com website is operated by ValitaCell Ltd. Company Number: IE547816
Registered office: ValitaCell, NIBRT, Fosters Avenue, Mount Merrion, Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland
If you have any questions about how we look after your personal data, you can contact us:
• In writing, to the address: ValitaCell, NIBRT, Fosters Avenue, Mount Merrion, Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland
• By email to this address: email@example.com
• By telephone on 00353 1 2158130
What personal information do you collect about me?
When you browse our website and carry out actions such as the following:
Registering to our mailing list
When you fill in any forms. For example, request a quote or book a demo
Then, we may collect your personal information, including:
• Email address
• Phone or mobile number
• Your company
• Technical information about how you access and use our website, including your IP address, browser type, referring URL and operating system
• Cookies – for more information see below
What is done with this information?
We use your information for the following:
• To provide Customer Support. If you contact our Customer Service (or vice versa), we will use your identification information to identify you and other personal information to process your request and provide you with the best service possible. We’ll use your personal information to keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date.
• To imporve our website and services: We use your personal information to help analyse and understand how you use our products and services, to develop more interesting and relevant products and services, to improve our website, as well as to personalise the products and services we offer you.
• Marketing. If you consent, we will use your information to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We will send direct marketing communications to you via the channel you choose, such as email, phone, or social media. We ask for your consent, where required by applicable law, in order to use the contact details, you have provided to us to send personalised marketing or retargeting communications. Please see below for more information on third parties and cookies used to provide these
• Online Ads. We use online advertising to keep you aware of what Valitacell is doing and to help you find our products. We may target Valitacell display banners and ads to you when you use other websites and apps, based on your personal data as outlined in our ‘Personal Information’ section. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and a range of advertising technologies such as ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks.
• Our use of analytics and targeted advertising tools. We use a range of analytics and targeted advertising tools to display relevant website content on our website and online advertisements on other websites and apps (as described above) to you, deliver relevant content to you in marketing communications (where applicable), and to measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided. For example, we use tools such as Google Analytics to analyse data to target and improve our marketing campaigns, marketing strategies and website content. We may also use tools provided by other third parties, such as LinkedIn and Google AdWords to perform similar tasks, using your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data.
How long will you keep my information?
• Customer information will be kept securely on our system until you ask us to remove it.
• Mailing List Subscriptions will remain active until you opt out from specific lists.
• Cookies – please refer to the section below or for more information on cookies and cookie duration.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information, for example to request a qoute, book a demo or request more information transaction, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, if you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent to marketing communications. Marketing will be terminated and any data specifically used for marketing purposes alone will be deleted.
You may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link which is included on each of our newsletter emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at: Valitacell
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if required to fulfil our obligations under our agreement with you. E.g. provide your address to the courier to have your purchases delivered.
Our website is hosted on the WordPress platform. They provide us with the Content Management System that allows you to browse our website and use our services.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website.
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
• The website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics set a number of cookies in order to show how people found your site, how they explored it, and how you can enhance their visitor experience. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. When someone visits a website coded with Google Analytics Tracking Code, that website sets four first-party cookies on the visitor’s computer automatically.
You may delete Cookies; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly or enjoy a custom experience. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
In order to opt out of targeted advertising you need to disable your ‘cookies’ in your browser settings or opt-out of the relevant third-party Ad Settings..
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
In compliance with The EU GDPR Directive 25th May 2018, if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Data Protection Officer by email email@example.com, phone 00353 1 2158130 or post at the address given in the ‘connect’ section above of our website.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ValitaCell has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office You may also raise a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner by visiting the link https://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/complaints/1592.html, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning directly on 00353 7611 04 800.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
What are my data protection rights?
ValitaCell would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from ValitaCell, copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ValitaCell correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Valitacell to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ValitaCell erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ValitaCell restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ValitaCell’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ValitaCell transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.