Data-driven ranking analytics:
Test Media robustness in response to small molecule stressors
Maximize performance in biomanufacturing based on deep cell function analytics
- Evaluate the robustness of raw materials and media formulations
- Boost your media formulation of choice
- Ensure selection of the most optimum media formulation
- Rank your media formulation of choice based on robustness in your system
ChemStress Media Robustness Applications
ChemStress Media Robustness Study
- Standard Media QC and selection is a time consuming and costly process, that delivers limited biological information
- Selection of the best media formulation during development, and screening for the most suitable lot of media for manufacturing, are both critical steps to maximize performance in biomanufacturing.
ChemStress empowers the selection of only the most robust media formulations by analyzing the ability of a media to support cell growth and titer when key production pathways of the cells are challenged with a panel of 21 small chemical molecules, mimicking recurrent bioprocess stresses cells are likely to experience in production.
By applying the ChemStress Robustness technology, it is possible to drive media selection, validate the stability of a media of choice &/or improve the performance of your media with rich functional performance information and advanced data analysis. The ChemStress robustness ranking offers an innovative and actionable index to streamline your media selection and maximize the production value of your process.